Reserved areas, hosting the finest in European Gourmet excellence, the pavilions will be reserved for elite brands, each world-renowned in their category. Demonstrations, tastings, competitions and a variety of VIP activities will take place over the five day festival in this area.
1 200 people
- Bavarian Music
- Wait staff in traditional costume
- Frankfurter Wurst
Tastings & Lessons
Area of 600 m²
Tasting and appreciating wine, knowing and recognising appellations and vintages .To help our visitors and to introduce them into the world of wine ICWFF is delighted to welcome some of the best sommeliers in the world.
Cheese and Wine
Legend has it that France has as many cheeses as there are days in the year ! With our sommeliers and Cheese Chefs discover French way of life.
Huîtres en fête
Freshly landed in CANCAL (Brittany – France), from Marennes-Oléron (Charente Maritime – France) or from the Bay of Arcachon, oysters will be on hand, along with Sparkling Wine, all orchestrated by our sommeliers.
Ice Cream & Chocolate
For food lovers, young and old, Maison Delices will make fresh daily its best ice cream, lovingly prepared using only the finest of ingredients and fresh fruit. In addition, for chocolate lovers, there will be a gourmet demonstration by Edel Chcolate. Eat all you can!
2 000 m² dedicated area
- Bar snacks
The best bar tenders on the planet will take part in a twin competition ( English and Free style) at stake is a prize from the American Certification Institute, this plus tastings and lessons means that cocktails will no longer hold any secrets from you!
1 000 sq.m. space
- From noon to midnight, in a luxurious and refined world, 40 of the worlds most important chefs will offer master classes that will be a feast both for the eyes and the taste buds of the public. Whether their specialty is sweet or savory, they each will face a challenge: to produce sublime food in one hour.
- At nightfall, crystal and silverware will be out for dinners made and served by our chefs (60 VIP / day). There will be present specially invited political and diplomatic figures from both China and Europe.
Chefs Expected include
- Didier Corlou (Hanoï – Vietnam)
- Robert Fontana (Les Disciples d’Escoffier)
- Patrick Perie (Beijing – China)
Loungers will be provided for your comfort