The ICWFF will take place in Shenzhen – China
from 13 till 17 November 2014
Passport & Visa
All visitors and exhibitors must have a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after the end of their trip, as well as a visa to enter China. The agency can handle and assist with visa formalities.
Apply for VISA
To come to Shenzhen, it is best to fly to Hong Kong.
Air France Alitalia Iberia TAP Portugal Swissair Austrian Britishairways Aerolineas Argentinas Air New Zealand Cathay Pacific Aer Lingus Finnair Turkish airlines Quatar Airways Emirates Lufthansa KLM
HongKong / Shenzhen transfer
From Hong Kong airport there are various options for visitors and participants:
- Transfer by boat | IMPORTANT : stay in the international zone without going through Customs, and follow the directions « Hong Kong – Macau Ferry ». Tickets can be obtained from the company and paid by Visa credit card.
Plan de l’aéroport de Hong Kong
- Transfer by limousine | A service of double-plated limousine can be made available upon request and prior reservation. Trip fare : HKD700.
Booking hotels or know more about hotels, you can find belowSee the hotel list
No reservation could be taken into account if it is not accompanied by the payment of the deposit concerning registration (30% of the chosen option), this for an inscription before Sep. 30, 2014.
For any registration as from Oct.1, 2014, the payment of the totality will be required with the reservation sheet. Please, note that the official registration date is the date of the registration payment.
You will receive by mail or by fax a registration confirmation. The final invoice will have to be payed before Oct.19, 2014.
Only cancellation notices transmitted by mail, fax and email will be taken into consideration. Cancellation fees will be incurred as per conditions set forth below:
- Over 60 days prior to arrival, an amount of 60 € par registration will be retained.
- Between 59 and 30 days prior to arrival, the entire deposit will be retained.
- For all cancellation between 29 and 8 days prior to arrival, Pour toute annulation intervenant entre 29 et 8 jours avant l’arrivée, 90 % of the booking amount will be retained.
- For all cancellation made within 7 days prior to arrival, 100 % of the booking amount will be retained.
These cancellation fees can be reimbursed if the cancellation insurance was subscribed (in accordance with the insurance general terms and conditions).
to make a booking